Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Aunt Gina bought this shirt for Elisha. Doesn't it suit her well?Although we try to live a simple life without too many frills, on this particular January morning I was very thankful for these two inventions: the bouncy seat and Play-Dough. I actually got a few things done.
Until this day, Micah had only climbed up and peered over the side of Elisha's crib to talk to her. This morning I found Micah in Elisha's crib talking to her and sharing Piglet and a few other stuffed friends with her. I ran for the camera and was so touched by his sweet interaction with her that I couldn't scold him for climbing in her crib. I'm just glad neither of them got hurt!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love. it. So cute!

February 27, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home